sábado, 25 de mayo de 2019

a hobby


Hello friends.
Today I will talk about a hobby that I like to do in my free time. riding a bicycle. I like to explore new places in the city on my bicycle, discover new bike paths, go to parks, come to the university and in general mobilize by bike. I like it because I feel free, I can move at the speed I want, observe the things that interest me and I can get to know the city in a much better way. I ride a bike mainly to get around and have fun in my free time. I have had 5 bicycles and I keep them all in my house, they all take me back a moment of my life.
I invite you all to leave the subway, the bus and the car, and mobilize on a bicycle around the city, it will do you and the planet well.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

a free post

hi friends, today I have the opportunity to talk about the topic I want, that's why I'll talk about the Chilean soccer team. I want...