martes, 11 de junio de 2019

A Group or Artist

Hello friends, today I would like to talk about the biggest festival in Chile and the one I went to in 2017, Lollapalooza chile. In that festival I saw several groups that I like. First I saw The 1975. group that since 2010 I listen because of my brother. I also saw The Weeknd, where I sang all his songs and after his show I lost my voice. I was able to enjoy Metalica (it's not one of my favorite groups, but it was impossible not to listen to its quality and musical trajectory). Finally and at the end of the festival I was able to see The Strokes, the best group of life and my favorite. I hope to have the opportunity to see and hear them again.
I think it was two incredible days of festival, an unforgettable experience, and for which I am already collecting money to go back next year.Resultado de imagen para lollapalooza

1 comentario:

a free post

hi friends, today I have the opportunity to talk about the topic I want, that's why I'll talk about the Chilean soccer team. I want...