martes, 25 de junio de 2019

a free post

hi friends, today I have the opportunity to talk about the topic I want, that's why I'll talk about the Chilean soccer team. I want to talk about that team that has made us celebrate so many times, a group of players that give us a title for the first time, which were two championships and this month we are going for the third America Cup. I have a lot of faith that we can become champions, I know we will have to face one of the favorites in the quarterfinals as it is the team of Colombia, but on Friday we will do everything on the court to beat them. I hope Simmon will join us to celebrate with us if we win again.
I think it's a great opportunity to consolidate this great generation. but we must start to include younger players, thinking about the next world cup.
If we win this cup I will go to celebrate Piazza Italia, since the last time I was very young and my parents did not give me permission to go.

my favorite player of the selection is charles aranguiz, I think he is one of the main players in the team, despite his work on the court I think he is little recognized.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

a free post

hi friends, today I have the opportunity to talk about the topic I want, that's why I'll talk about the Chilean soccer team. I want...