martes, 25 de junio de 2019

the cell phone


Hello friends. Today I will talk about a technological article that I like, and although it is very basic, I think that the most important article or that I use the most is the cell phone. I was never very attached to technology, but I think that cell phone has become something indispensable for people. mainly because we live in a society in which the information flows so fast that you can lose a lot if you are not connected 24/7. Despite its great importance I think that this dependency with the cell phone is not doing us well, many people spend many hours behind that screen.
in my life I had 6 cell phones and I think my favors are the Apple brand, for its speed and easy use, I think that makes them more expensive.
The applications that I use most frequently are WhatsApp, Instagram and Spotify. Before I used Facebook a lot, but I think it has lost its popularity and there are not interesting things to see in that social network. I was never very good at playing or downloading games on my cell phone, or any other technological item.
in the comments I hope you write me about your favorite phone and your opinion about the dependence with this technological article. please read me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

a free post

hi friends, today I have the opportunity to talk about the topic I want, that's why I'll talk about the Chilean soccer team. I want...