viernes, 3 de mayo de 2019

A Job



Hi friends! today I want to talk about a job. When I was 14 years old  I had my  first job  in the library of my city, there I ordered books, chairs or tables that the people in the library used. In this job I worked two hours a day after school, from 3 to 5 o'clock, and shared with other boys of my city.
In this job i worked from 14 to 15 years old.
Since  I was 17 yeras old I started working one month every summer in the shop of my uncle, in this job I attended the customer and answered questions about the products,  price or estimate. Usually I worked in  January and in February I spent the salary on journeys with my family or friends.
Currently, I also help a cousin with a shop in instagram where we sell clothes and accessories  of different styles and for all people. In this job we make money occasionally, some months we sell a lot and other months very little or nothing.
Currently, I study architecture but in the future I want to be a teacher of workshop in this carrer, because I would like teaching this cool discipline.
Resultado de imagen para taller arquitectura

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

a free post

hi friends, today I have the opportunity to talk about the topic I want, that's why I'll talk about the Chilean soccer team. I want...