viernes, 26 de abril de 2019

A tv programme i watched as a child

Hi everyone. I want to talk to you about the "calle 7". This tv programme was broadcast from 2009 to 2013 and 20 young pleople participated. I watched this programme when arrived from my school, 6:00pm o´clock.
In "Calle 7" the young boys conformed two teams, yellow team and red team,  and competed in differents sport circuits. weekly one competitor was eliminated, so until the end of the season when only two competitors competed for the final prize, usually this prize was money or a car. each season lasted half a year and each season arrived new participants and they were  also kept the most loved of the previous season. 
Of this tv programme I took ideas to play with my friends in the pool, playground or street.
The last year that the programme was broadcast I did not watched every day because I prefered other tv programs like  The simpsons, Futurama or the walking dead  in fox.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

a free post

hi friends, today I have the opportunity to talk about the topic I want, that's why I'll talk about the Chilean soccer team. I want...