miércoles, 19 de junio de 2019

My friends

hello classmates, today I will talk about my friends.  my best friends are 5, with 3 of them we know each other since I can remember.  We all live near and every day we went out to play in the street, we currently live in different cities because of the university in which we study.  but every time we get together we have a great time, and we are more and more united.  At the beginning of the year we went to a music festival and for the end of the year we are planning a trip on vacation to Bolivia and Peru for 10 days.  the best memory I have with them is when we were working together, so we spent it, they fired us after a month, but then we spent our salary on the beach for a week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

a free post

hi friends, today I have the opportunity to talk about the topic I want, that's why I'll talk about the Chilean soccer team. I want...