viernes, 12 de abril de 2019

A city

Hi, a city I'd like to visited is katmandú. I don´t know much about that city, but I´ve always liked their culture. Katmandú is the capital of Nepal. This country is located in Asia, limits with China and India, but Nepal is very small compared with their neighboring countries. Katmandú have a 1.003.285 inhabitants and is the biggest city in nepal. The culture in this country is very special because is a very religious town, they are not materialistic people and live with only the necessary. This city is the door to the mount Everest and I like the mountains. I am not a sportsman but if I can travel to Everest I would train to climb that mountain. I´d like live with people of Nepel to learn about their language, form of life, cooking and oriental culture. 
If I traveled to Nepal I would buy a photographic camera to record each place, people and animal that I see.

Resultado de imagen para everestResultado de imagen para katmandu


1 comentario:

a free post

hi friends, today I have the opportunity to talk about the topic I want, that's why I'll talk about the Chilean soccer team. I want...